8.23.2010

Its Tuesday and Everyones Wondering What the Freaks In My Room!!

Sooo everyones wondering what's in my room!! So here:
My TV playing The Suite Life on Deck
My Mask From Disney!!
My Guitar
My Keyboard
My Lamp
The Volturi Poster
New Moon Poster (from the prescreening of New Moon!!)
My Stuffed Bunny, April!!
My Puppy Calendar!!
My Cellie(:
My iPod
My Flip Camcorder
My purse
My backpack
My Vera Bradley bag
My Story Plans
An Umbrella?! Wow...
Another Umbrella?! Where the freak?...
A...banndanna?...yep a bandana(: from Relay for Life
My chargers
CARE BEARS THE MOVIE!! My little sis...yeahh
My Tap Shoes
My Jazz Shoes...idk why they're out...
My Desk
My Fishie I Painted At A Pottery Place
My iPod Speakers
My Time Capsol...is that how you spell it?...whatever
My Curtains
Yep...that's all...love ya!!
-<5Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know why I love when you comment? Because everytime you comment, a unicorn gets fed. And when a unicorn gets fed...a unicorn gets fed. So don't be a unicorn killer! Long live these little horned ponies!! So you! Not you! Next to you! Yes, you!! I love you. Even the haters. I love you too.
