8.05.2010

Thursday Ninnaaa:)

hey yall it nina speaking and i justt wanted to tell u a little bout myself....
i love love love to cheer which speaking of it I just got out of cheer practice. I also love doing flips. I can do a bunch of cool air flips like a back tuck and a layout. I love to be around my friends like nat and my cheer friends. I am a dare devil. that's one thing i love but sometimes hate to do. But if u dare me to jump off a bridge i wouldn't. but if u tell to climb to the tip of a tall tree I would so do it. My cheer friends some times call me a ninja because I have to be fast and I move fast in my flips.. At skool my frannnnsss always call nina I dont no where it came from because nina isnt a apart of my name, name they just mad3e it uppp. lol well thats a little bit about meee *nina*

2 comments:

  1. Haha wow you are such a cheerleader (;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ah. I totally agree with Paige. Cheerleader in da house. Ha ah. Jk. I cnt wait till we all try out for cheerleading in 8th gade. Luv ya nena.(Spanish for girl) :)

    ReplyDelete

You know why I love when you comment? Because everytime you comment, a unicorn gets fed. And when a unicorn gets fed...a unicorn gets fed. So don't be a unicorn killer! Long live these little horned ponies!! So you! Not you! Next to you! Yes, you!! I love you. Even the haters. I love you too.
