8.06.2010

Viernes (Friday) is Natalia's day!!!

Hola chicas (hay girls)!!! Ima tell ya a little bout myself. Well 1st im absolutly crazy. Not one of those sycotic ppl but like a fun daring crazy. Ha ah. Im Dominican (Hispanic) and Scotish and Irish and Italian. Yea i kno. Its alot. I have alott of guud frienns but Selina and Paige and Skylar and Victor are my bess frienns. Im in tumbleing or howeva u spell it. Im going into guitar lessons. I like spending time with my frienns and my familia. And well besides that idk what else to write so hasta luego (see ya later)!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know why I love when you comment? Because everytime you comment, a unicorn gets fed. And when a unicorn gets fed...a unicorn gets fed. So don't be a unicorn killer! Long live these little horned ponies!! So you! Not you! Next to you! Yes, you!! I love you. Even the haters. I love you too.
