8.02.2010

Monday is Blair

If you read my other blog, you'll know who I am. Blair! Yess, with the italic writing n junk. I love juice, and apple, and uhh juice and oh yeah! Apple juice! I like apple sauce, and apples, apple juice, and grapes! (Okay, kinda fruity) -literally. Well, my besties on diss blogsite here are Yalonda and Paige. Yesss. Yalonda and Paige. Let's see, I've just recently been to the doctors and they said that
I DIE IN SEVEN DAYS!!!!!
Well no not really, I was just jk-ing. But I really did go to the doctors recently. Well I'm blind as a beaten bat... (Idk) and my regular Blair day is on the computer, reading, writing (yeah, writing), and watching television! T.V is just the most important thing in the world, without it, how would you know what happens to Scooby Doo?? Jk-ing...again. Well when I grow up, I'd like to like... be an actress, and I've alwayss wanted to be an author, I just write a story, give up on it, later on I look at it, hate it, erase it, then write again, give up on it, then repeat. (Hard work, I knoww!) Well once you see my name on TV and your a Blair hater, I just want to say that I'm not THAT forgiving. (Well I am actually)
I'm just gonna leave now and not tell you anything else before you turn into a stalker. -.-
~~<3>Blair.

(Edited Aug. 6th)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know why I love when you comment? Because everytime you comment, a unicorn gets fed. And when a unicorn gets fed...a unicorn gets fed. So don't be a unicorn killer! Long live these little horned ponies!! So you! Not you! Next to you! Yes, you!! I love you. Even the haters. I love you too.
