8.03.2010

Tuesday is Paige and I'm Colorsplashh

Well...I just realized what today was...well today is PAIGERRZZ!! I was like, "who's turn was it?" andd I was like "........crap" soooo what is upp my little lovelies?! Guyyzzz?! It isss Paigerrzz you probably know me alreadyy. Erm I like puppies, and rainbows and kittens...hahahahahaHAHAHAHAHA ahhhhh no not really. I like puppies, I'm alergic to kittens..and...air!! Ahhh wow there's like a bunch of insides jokes in here...anyway...woww...um ohkay my I-pod just died...BOOM BOOM CLAP BOOM BOOM BOOM CLAP CLAP!!!!
Disney;; Mix


I also do most of my blogs in Colorsplashhh




Ahhhhh that was funn! Anyway what you need to know about me is that I'm random weird, andd kinda boring too...sooo uh...yep..Well uh...if you want more facts about me click "20 Facts" on the right side----> over there sooo...yeah...ughhhh what is wrong with everyone and not answering their phone? Seriously....anyway...I guess i should pretty much end this...I LOVE SKITTLES!!
-<3Paigerz
UPDATED 8-05-10
Oh yeah!! Nina's post reminded me of somethings. 1) I didn't make the cheer squad. ): oh well I guess it's not that shocking... Andd 2) I'm a
dancer!! I just registered a...a couple days ago? Err a couple weeks ago...anyway I take Jazz/Tap(they are the same class) and I'm taking Hip Hop this year!! It's so exciting!! Andd I got my friend from school in my classes...so uh that's cool...OOH but I'm getting better at fake crying, andd I can finally hold my leg up (like the cheer thing) for a while, andd do a flat split!! Helpful for
dancing!! Ohh and I'm an author!! I'm currently working on 3 books, and no I am not a publishing author, not yet anyway (: well that's all fer
now!! Well..until next week anyway (: Love ya!!
-<3Paige

I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES!!

Let the games begin...

Just wanna make the clear for when I becomes the next Twilight (: I've known about it for a couple years!! Love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know why I love when you comment? Because everytime you comment, a unicorn gets fed. And when a unicorn gets fed...a unicorn gets fed. So don't be a unicorn killer! Long live these little horned ponies!! So you! Not you! Next to you! Yes, you!! I love you. Even the haters. I love you too.
