8.19.2010

Thursday es NiNa !

hey yall it's nina melina speakinn ( hold fur da applause) lol jk But anyways My first week of school has been awesome I can tell you that is is way way way wayyyyy more better that stupid elementary. First off there are way more cuter boys there second of all they dont giv out alot of home work and third The classes arent that boring I like how they rotate the scheduale lol. I have alot of new friends and I c alot of old friends some from the third grade like Jonathan , and Summer. There food is a little bit better but not by much lol. oooo ummm... there cookies r rewwy soft they r guuuuuud;) lol. I also love it there because they dont have alot of stupid rules except one which is you arent aloud to hug noone on school campus not even ur bff :(. BUt I like not wqalking in lines and I like talking in the hallways That is my favorite and I love love love loooooovvvve my gym class even though it is with some annoying kids . They are Nick , Bilal, Victor, And Dennis. Well anyways gtg ttyl8r dinner's ready ;D

2 comments:

  1. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING WITH ME NOT REMINDING YOU!! Your awesome!! I might be thinking for a replacment for Jess? Maybe. She skipped 2 posts :/ anyway great job! As always(;
    -<5Paige

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luckeyy! I'm in 8th grade, and we STILL have to walk in lines because of our new retardd principle. -.- And school lunch is never really good. Lunch ladies never like children so they make crappy food. At least in my school they don't like us...

    ReplyDelete

You know why I love when you comment? Because everytime you comment, a unicorn gets fed. And when a unicorn gets fed...a unicorn gets fed. So don't be a unicorn killer! Long live these little horned ponies!! So you! Not you! Next to you! Yes, you!! I love you. Even the haters. I love you too.
