8.17.2010

Tuesday Is Paige

Ohkay so my first week of school is going sooooo well! I love junior high!! I love all of my new friends and I have friends in all of my classes! I guess I've got "ALL THE RIGHT FRIENDS IN ALL THE RIGHT PLACESS!!" Anywayy I got lost like once or twice but i'm good! I got 2 bottom lockers, E...something and C50...I think. I made like lemme count 1,2,3,4,5 new friends in my gym period. It's really fun!! It's my favorite class! It doubles as lunch too!! Oh and I wrote a scary story. Lemme go get it...ohkay I got it. Please don't judge I didn't spend much time with it and it only took like 5 minutes since it wasn't my topic:

I walked through the old dusty hall way looking for any signs of Ben. I was creeped out being here, I hoped to find him soon. I knew his friends were no good, daring him to go here.
"Ben!" I called.
"Emma!" I heard in the next room.
I quickly ran but all I saw was his red cap on the ground and a bowl of candy. I was horrified and scared. I ran out of the house as fast as I could. But as I ran, the hallway stretched more. I finally ran into a huge mass of cobwebs. I heard laughter and the lights go out. My scream filled the air
                   . . . . . .
The next morning me and my brother's face was on the front of the newspaper. Murdered was the headline.  What's the story on the house? Candy maker shot and killed in the house. Body never found. Come steal some candy. I dare you...
-Emma


Sorry I couldn't resist writing a story!! Love ya all!!
-<5Paigerz

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know why I love when you comment? Because everytime you comment, a unicorn gets fed. And when a unicorn gets fed...a unicorn gets fed. So don't be a unicorn killer! Long live these little horned ponies!! So you! Not you! Next to you! Yes, you!! I love you. Even the haters. I love you too.
