8.12.2010

thursday NiNa // having funn with franns

The most funn that I have ever had with a friend was when Natalie and I had went out on the jetskii and I got to drive. lol. She kept on screaming for me to slow down so i eventually did but then we both rode with my dad. I was still buckling my life jacket when my mkean old ddad had taken off , and just as I was about to fly off I grabbed onto Natalie's jacket but she wasn't holding on either so we both ended up flying off. It was funny because my dad didn't even notice that we had flown off until we had blown our whistles.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I wish I would've seen that.

    ReplyDelete

You know why I love when you comment? Because everytime you comment, a unicorn gets fed. And when a unicorn gets fed...a unicorn gets fed. So don't be a unicorn killer! Long live these little horned ponies!! So you! Not you! Next to you! Yes, you!! I love you. Even the haters. I love you too.
