8.10.2010

Tuesday Is Paige

-Paige- Ice Cream with an unusual ingrediant (pickles, mayonnaise)

...BLEHHHHHH!! First of all, yes, I did it again. I forgot it was my day. I was trying to remember who's day it was so I could remind them but...yeahh it's my dayy! Yayy! Ohkay so....BLEHHHhhh! I ate Doulche De Leche ice cream with tuna salad...BLEHHHhhh! Imma bout to throwup my breakfast! It was nasty! It was like tasting tuna dipped in cream! Gross!!!!!!! It was all fishy with sugar!! G-R-O-S-S! Put it all together and what does that spell?! Tuna Salad Ice Cream...I hope you guys are happy! Blehhhhhh! Last time I do that!! But, I was never caught...nastyy!!
-<3Paige

1 comment:

  1. So...What exactly was YOUR subject to write about?

    ReplyDelete

You know why I love when you comment? Because everytime you comment, a unicorn gets fed. And when a unicorn gets fed...a unicorn gets fed. So don't be a unicorn killer! Long live these little horned ponies!! So you! Not you! Next to you! Yes, you!! I love you. Even the haters. I love you too.
